Bloating or eating? Kebene... and enjoy the dining!
Quick effect in just
The first combination launched in Romania with double anti-bloating and anti-flatulence effect.
Quick effect in just 15 minutes.
The only* treatment in Romania
with double action for the improvement of baby colic.
Bloating (meteorism) is the accumulation of gas in the stomach and / or intestine.
When intestinal gas is not eliminated by eructation or flatulence, it can accumulate in the stomach or intestine, resulting in increased abdominal volume.
Bloating can be accompanied by abdominal pain of low or severe intensity. Eliminating gas can lead to pain disappearance.
The main sources of intestinal gas formation are:
- The normal action of bacteria on non-digested foods in the colon;
- Changes in intestinal bacterial flora caused by the administration of antibiotics or other drug treatments;
- Malabsorption of carbohydrates, which leads to disturbing the balance of normal intestinal flora;
* According to Cegedim data
1. William L. Hasler, Gas and Bloating, Gastroenterology & Hepatology Volume 2, Issue 9, 654-662
2. Iovino P et al., Bloating and functional gastro-intestinal disorders, World J Gastroenterol 2014 October 21; 20(39): 14407-14419